New to Qualtrics? Follow the steps to make a swift start.
1. Create a survey
Create a Qualtrics account
- Staff and students Leiden University staff and students can easily create a Qualtrics account by logging in once on https://leidenuniv.eu.qualtrics.com using your ULCN-credentials. An account will be automatically created. You can start building surveys straightaway.
- Guest account People who have a Leiden University guest account can be granted a Qualtrics account. Please contact Qualtrics Support@Leiden University to request access.
Create a survey
- Create your first Qualtrics project
- Learn the Qualtrics Basics
- Watch the Quick start video
- Training and webinars
Whenever you use Qualtrics gebruikt, there is a fair you are processing personal data. Personal data are protected by law and may only be processed under strict conditions.
Collaborate on a survey
You can share surveys with any individual or – within Leiden University – collaborate within groups.
2. Take a survey
- Invite your respondents Distribute your survey to your respondents and start collecting responses.
- View response data Once the response collection has started you can view the response data. Qualtrics provides several data analysis options, like filtering, renaming, recoding and applying weights.Stats iQ Unfortunately, our license does not contain Stats iQ 🙁 Response data should be exported and statistically processed using a spreadsheet or statistical software.
3. Export and Clean up your data
When the data collection has finished please export your data for further processing outside of Qualtrics. For example a spreadsheet or statistical package. Then you clear your data form Qualtrics. Especially personal data should not be kept in Qualtrics. Make sure what data you need to keep for data management purposes. After that, remove the data from Qualtrics. Met name persoonsgegevens mogen niet in Qualtrics blijven staan. Stel uw data veilig in het kader van uw data management. Daarna verwijdert u de data uit Qualtrics.