Follow the steps below to set up the Qualtrics Offline App
- Have the Offline App enabled in your Qualtrics account
Ask your organisation’s Qualtrics helpdesk to enable the use of the Offline App in your Qualtrics account.
- Generate API token
- Log in to Qualtrics
- Go to the user icon (right upper corner) > Click Account settings > Qualtrics ID’s > Generate token
When an API token has already been generated DO NOT generate one again!
- Download the Offline App
The (free) app is available for iPad and Android tablets, iPhone and smartphones using Android 4.0 and newer.
- On your mobile device go to iTunes App Store or Google Play store.
- Download the app named Qualtrics Surveys, not Qualtics XM or Qualtics Labs!!! The app’s icon looks like this:
- Use the app
- Start the app on your mobile device * In the login screen, choose Sign in with SSO
- Fill in Organization ID: leidenuniv and choose Continue
- A Leiden University login page appears. Log in using your ULCN credentials
On re-starting the app you are logged in automatically. Whenever you are being asked to log in again, please log in as described above
Keep the App up to date!
Because the app is always being improved, we recommend to stick to the latest version. Using the latest version guarantees maximum support for all the question types and variations of logic. In case you have an older version of the app please follow these instructions.
Feel free to log in to the same Qualtrics account from multiple devices. Responses collected on each mobile device can all be uploaded back to the same survey.
Both the survey owner and users with whom the survey are shared can take the survey using the app. All responses will be uploaded back to the same survey.