It may happen that you would like to stop sharing a video. In this chapter, we will explain how you can retract a video.
- Click on ‘My Media’ in the user menu
- Select the videos you would like to un-publish by ticking the boxes in front of the applicable videos (Shown by the arrows in the example below)
- Click on the ‘Actions’ menu to expand it (on the right-hand side of the ‘My Media’-page)
- Click on ‘+ Publish’ within the expanded ‘Actions’-menu. | NB: un-publishing works through the same button as publishing a video
- Remove the tick for the channels you wish to un-publish the videos for
- Or click on ‘Private’ to un-publish the video for everyone except yourself
- Click ‘Save’ to save your new settings.
- If you chose ‘Private’ or when you removed the video from the only channel it was linked to you will receive the following notification. Click ‘Ok’ to confirm
- When un-publishing was successful a green information bar will appear