It may happen that you would like to stop sharing a video. In this chapter we will explain how you can retract a video.
- Click on ‘My Media’ in the user-menu.
- Select the video’s you would like to un-publish by ticking the boxes in front of the applicable video’s (Shown by the arrows in the example below).
- Click on the ‘Actions’ menu to expand it (on the right hand side of the ‘My Media’-page).
- Click on ‘+ Publish’ within the expanded ‘Actions’-menu. | NB: un-publishing works through the same button as publishing a video!
- Remove the tick for the channels you wish to un-publish the video’s for.
- Or click on ‘Private’ to un-publish the video for everyone except yourself.
- Click ‘Save’ to save your new settings. | NB: If you chose ‘Private’ or when you removed the video from the only channel it was linked to you will receive the following notification:
- Click ‘Ok’ to confirm.
- When un-publishing was successful a green information-bar will appear.