In this chapter you will be shown how to log into the videoportal.
- Navigate to: https://video.leidenuniv.nl/
- On top of the website, you will find the ‘site header’ which will always be on top of any page
- In the right-hand corner of the site header, you will find the search bar (‘search’), the ‘Add New’ button and the user menu (‘Anonymous’)
- Click on the user menu (‘Gues’) to view the menu options
- Click on the menu-option ‘Login
- You will be redirected to the ULCN log-in page. Enter your ULCN creditentials in the next screen and click ‘Login’. | NB: The first time you login you will get the following notification: “The Service Provider being authenticated has requested account federation with this site…” You will have to accept this request by clicking ‘Yes’.
- Now that you are logged in you will see your own last-name, initials followed by ‘University Leiden’ instead of ‘Anonymous’. | NB: It may happen that it will initially show your ULCN account-name rather than your last-name. This will be corrected within several minutes.