Throughout this manual we have made mention of important information through the following method | NB: Like this.
The most important of these will be repeated below. This list is based on order of appearance.
- NB: The first time you login you will get the following notification: “The Service Provider being authenticated has requested account federation with this site…” You will have to accept this request by pressing “Yes”.
- NB: All media you add will initially only be available in your own section of the videoportal. This section can be found under “My Media” in the user-menu.
- NB: Only video coordinators can share video’s outside of the videoportal. Please contact them to your video’s outside of the video portal.
- NB: Please read the information given in the blue, green or orange information bars on the site. These bars provide information on success or failure of an action.
- NB: Unpublishing a video is done with same button as publishing a video.
- NB: The difference between ‘(Required)’ and ‘* Required To Publish’ is that the first is required to upload a video and the second to be able to share that video with other users.
- NB: All comments made prior to disabling comments will remain in the system but won’t be shown or searchable.
- NB: If you have any questions remaining concerning the videoportal, please contact the ISSC helpdesk (tel: 8888 or mail: email@example.com).