In this chapter, an explanation will be given on how to add a video to a playlist. A playlist can be useful when you want to have an overview of specific videos shared on the video portal. | NB: YouTube-video’s cannot be added to a playlist.
- Tick the boxes in front of the applicable video’s in the ‘My Media’ list you wish to add to a playlist.
- Click on the (‘Action’) menu on the right-hand side of the video player
- Click on the ‘+Add to playlist’-button in the expanded menu
- Enter a name for your new playlist
- Click on the ‘Create’ button next to the playlist name to create the playlist
- The new playlist will be selected after you clicked ‘create’
- Click on the ‘Save’-button to add the selected videos to the recently created and automatically selected playlist
- If the video was successfully added a green information bar will appear (‘Now your selected media is part of the selected playlist(s).’).
- Click on ‘Go To My Playlist’ to go to your playlists