A blog about all things related to the Leiden University Kaltura & weblectures systems
Manual Videoportal University Leiden
5. Sharing video’s
- Create channel
- Click on the user-menu (button with your name on it) to expand the menu.
- Click on ‘My Channels’.
- The ‘My Channels’ section is a overview of your channels. | NB: Please note the light-blue information-bar (‘You do not manage any channels’).
- Click on the ‘+ Create Channel’ button to create a new channel.
- The ‘Create a New Channel’ is being loaded.
- Similarly to the uploading of a video you can also enter additional information (metadata) here.
- For now you are only required to enter a channel name. (E.g.: ‘Voorbeeld Videokanaal’).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press ‘Save’.
- After you press save you will be redirected to the top of the page.
- If the creation of your channel was successful a green information-bar appears (‘The information was saved successfully’).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Back to Channel’.